• Local Grass Fed Beef with Potato, Fresh Pineapple, carmelized Onion & Spices *(crust brushed with egg prior to baking)
• Five Cheese and Spinach- including Feta, Aged Parmigiano Reggiano, and Romano mixed with eggs.
• Fresh Pineapple: Caramelized fresh Hawaiian pineapple with fresh ginger, Hawaiian sugar, butter and spices
• Vegetable with Macadamia Nut: Cabbage, Carrots, Onions, Tomato Sauce, Olives, Capers, Peanut Butter and Mac nuts in a Vegan crust.
Copyright 2016 Aloha Mexico, Inc www.AlohaMexico.com Images and information are the property of Aloha Mexico Inc.
The Aloha Mexico Logo is a service mark of Aloha Mexico, Inc.
All of our empanadas are fully cooked but must be reheated prior to serving. Our frozen empanadas can be stored in the freezer for 3 months and do not lose flavor and go directly from freezer to oven to reheat.
After baking we cool our empandas in a refrigerator prior to freezing and vaccuum sealing to prevent ice crystals and to retain flavor. Freezing also allows the customer to more safely transport Nona's Empanadas to prevent spoilage.
Additional flavors in development-Follow us on Facebook for updates.
Nona's empanadas are made by hand here on Hawaii in small batches and do not contain preservatives. We currently produce four flavors and will be expanding our selection in the coming months. Our unbleached flour crust is predominately blended with butter and produces a crispy shortbread style flavorful crust.
For more information and Special orders email
SPECIAL ORDERS NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE
Nona's Empanadas are availabe in larger quantities by Special Order in three sizes:
- 6 Inch wide Regular size - Minimum Order 1 Dozen
**We can fulfill some orders with a few days notice depending upon stock and current production. However, most orders will require a 10-14 day advance notice.
We require advance payment for special orders and accept all major credit cards. We can send you an invoice via email with a link to pay via the Square Secure Payment system.